Disambiguation:Fairy could refer to:
- A Nymph.
- One of four daughters of Moon and Sun of Serpens Islands.
- Moon, overall when using her titles of "Mother of Fairies" and "Fairy Queen".
- A female Numina.
- A benevolent female imaginary friend of a (generally male) kid. See Fadineae.
- Many tiny mythical nocturnal female forestal spirits, like the Meliseas.
- A Issare a mythical bee goddess.
- A stellar female spirit, like the Queen Stars (See Elin) and the Zeolides, or any nocturnal star or planet.
- Any daughter of Moon, like Ciarisa.
- In Sleepo and Alros and The Torch of Skies video games, female protector spirits of the nature and dreams.
Note: While Nymphs is widely used to refer to spirits related directly to Earth, Fairies is preferred for nocturnal spirits, related to the Moon and the stars.