It was the final game between a chess player and an evil checkers player. Each player plays its own pieces. However, the sacred chess pieces are superior, and the evil checkers pieces were totally destroyed.
Chess player plan
To use the divine power of the Queen to eat every single checker piece.
Evil Checkers Player plan
As long as they have no king, they will never lose as the only way to win for chess players in killing the other king.
The final Battle: Last movements
- Evil Checkers piece took Peon c2.
- Sacred Queen took Evil Checkers piece. (+! If Q d1, BxQ+, and Chess has lost another piece) .
- Forced: Evil Checkers piece took Peon e6.
- Bishop to C4.
- Forced: Evil Checkers piece took Bishop c4.
- Sacred Queen to C8. (? Better is King x Evil Checkers piece, and Chess Wins)
- Forced: Evil Checkers piece took Peon a2.
- Sacred Queen to C2. (? Better is King x Evil Checkers piece, and Chess Wins)
(Things begin to look really bad for Chess pieces)
Player Comment: If QxQ, B a1 check. I prefered to move the Queen out of the jeopardy of QxQ.
- The Only dark piece can not move. Checkers player resigns.
- Earth announced a ban on the Checkers game.
Note: The checkers player is the evil one.